- All images and content within this site are the property of Bi-State Regional
Commission. Any use of these images or content without the permission of Bi-State
Regional Commission is strictly prohibited. All images are protected by the U.S.
Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Do not duplicate without permission from copyright
- Unauthorized use, tampering with, or modification of this system or its supporting
hardware and software, may violate federal and other statutes and may subject
the violator to criminal and civil penalties under the Computer Fraud and Abuse
Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act. In the
event of an unauthorized intrusion, all relevant information regarding possible
violation of law may be provided to law enforcement officials.
- The information on this site is considered public information and may be distributed
or copied unless otherwise specified.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, we will not
obtain personal information about you (for example, your mailing address) when
you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
- For purposes of site management and security, information is collected and
stored. This server uses software programs to create summary statistics using
information such as the number of visitors to different sections of the site,
what information is of most or least interest, determining technical design specifications,
and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- The following information is collected on this Website:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com
if you are using an America Online account).
- The date and time you access our site.
- The Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our
site or the Internet address of the computer used to link to our site.
For more information please e-mail: